Inert Gas Systems
Oil and Gas Processing
Status Scientific Controls
Refrigerant Gas Analyser for the Auto Repair Industry
Low Cost Gas Detection Solutions
Dynament – Gas Detection Sensors (OEM)
Regional Gas Detection Manufacturers
WatchGas, a renowned and worldwide brand for all your gas detection situations.
WatchGas and 7Solutions in Gas Detection, presents a portfolio that perfectly compliments ours. With a complete line of portable and fixed gas detection, supported by our local expertise give you confidence in the solutions offered by ACE Analytical.
Watchgas supplies innovative products that save lives. The buyers of Watchgas products trust themselves and their personnel to our equipment, depend on us for training, and count on us for excellent service. Watchgas’s self-contained portable instruments are designed to be easy to use and calibrate while having the necessary durability for adverse field conditions. Our fixed systems are available in a wide variety of configurations to suit the most demanding industrial applications. We support both our portable and fixed systems with calibration gases, training, Long Life Sensors, and service so that our customers achieve the highest protection possible from our products.
PORTABLE GAS DETECTORS
Looking for a portable solution? We can offer you just that! ACE Analytical and WatchGas are dedicated to keep your people save on the job. Our experience in the world of gas detection made us an important and trustworthy supplier of gas detection solutions. Our range of Gas Detectors exist of a single gas device, multi gas device and leak detectors.
FIXED GAS DETECTORS
WatchGas Fixed Gas Detection consists of sensors transmitters and controllers for safe area and hazardous area use.
We offer a complete portfolio of Gas Detectors for Flammable, Toxic and Oxygen detection.
Take a look at the assortment of accessories to enhance the effectiveness of the gas detection in your unique application.
FFE-UK – Tantalum Flame Detection and Fireray Beam Smoke Detection
of flame detectors
Specifying and installing fire protection technology carries significant levels of responsibility. With so many variable risks in so many different industries, it’s critical that the chosen technology will after the very best protection in any given circumstance.
History has taught us that early fire detection is by far the best way to minimise the spread of fire. Identifying a spark, before it produces smoke or becomes an actual fire, can help to minimise the risk of fire damage. Talentum® is a high speed rear-viewing infrared device for flame detection. Designed specifically to detect a spark, or a characteristic flicker of a flame, faster and more accurately than a smoke or heat detector, even where dust, steam or smoke are commonplace, Talentum® provides unmatched fire protection for high value industries.
If fast, accurate fire detection is critical, choose Talentum®, because when it comes to fire detection, only the best will do.
Talentum® Quick Facts
- Available for indoor and outdoor areas
- Flame-proof, explosion-proof and high ambient temperature options
- Internal self-test capability giving the highest immunity to false-flame sources
- Detects invisible flames from fuels such as Hydrogen and other inorganic fuels
- Immune to the effects of wind, draughts and sunlight
Where Talentum® Performs
Talentum® is perfect for environments and industries where steam, smoke and dust are commonplace.
- Aircraft Hangers
- Aeronautical Repair
- Bed Fillings
- Biomass Storage & Handling
- Chemical Plants
- Coal Handling and Milling
- Compressor Stations
- Dust Collection & Filtration
- Engine Rooms
- Felt Manufacture
- Fuel Loading Racks
- High Voltage Equipment
- LNG/LPG Production
- Military & Marine
- Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Power Plants
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Spray Booths
- Storage Tanks
- Waste Recycling
others look up to
With over half a million units installed worldwide, Fireray® is the first choice for installers and engineers looking for Optical Beam Smoke Detection over wide areas. Favoured by architects thanks to its compact design, and by installers and engineers that value the opportunity to speak directly to the designers at our UK HQ; Fireray® is relied upon to protect some of the world’s most iconic and historic buildings.You can stay up to date with Fireray® news by following us on Twitter
Fireray® Quick Facts
- Available as a projected or reflective smoke detection solution
- Simple to install
- Cost effective thanks to its 2-wire cable system from controller to detector
- Suitable for historic / listed buildings where aesthetics are an important consideration
- Suitable for hazardous areas, areas of high condensation and buildings with high ceilings
Where Fireray® Performs
- Churches & Mosques
- Conference & Exhibition Centres
- Historic Buildings
- Hotels & Casinos
- Manufacturing Plants
- Shopping Centres
- Sports & Leisure Centres
- Turbine Rooms
ACE Analytical Consulting Pty Ltd
Consulting – Sales, Service and Solutions Specialists
• Gas & Liquid Analytical Solutions
• Portable & Fixed Gas Detection
• Flame & Smoke Detection
• Moisture, RH & Temperature Solutions
• Hazardous & Safe Areas Solutions
• Continuous Emissions Monitoring & Environmental Solutions
• OH&S – Confined Safety Gas Detection
• In-house / On-site Repair & Calibration Services
• Research & Development
• Engineered Solutions