The standard waterproofing options is suitable for most aggressive agitated slurries and corrosive solutions. This is also an ideal mounting point onto long immersion rods and stand pipes as it provides a significant level of strength and shock absorption for the sensor.
Features and Recommended Use
- Complete isolation of back end threaded fitting from liquid process and good protection of cable from corrosion and chemical attack
- Hex Head for wrench flats enable easy installations into fixtures
- Recommended for extreme slurry and viscous solutions which can abraid cable assemblies
- Recommended for extending sensor life where attack of liquid from back end causes death to sensor prior to chemical or physical attack through front of sensor
- Not Recommended for extreme installations which do not utilise any kind of immersion rod or conduit